Thursday, June 16, 2011

Theme Songz

My sister's baseball team is picking out "theme songs" to play for each player when they step up to bat. I have to say, I am having waaaay too much fun picking out potential songs for my sister.



We have been playing songs for a looong time, and many have been considered, but here are just a few of my front-runner picks:


1.) Beastie Boys - Sabotage

This is still my number 1 pick, I think this would be HILARIOUS to walk up to bat, pointing to the outfield to signal your impending home run...



2) 2pac - Hit em up

CANNOT go wrong with this one. Also, HAPPY BDAY 2pac haha!

3) White Zombie - More Human than Human


...hilarious....and so good.

And the song that my sister is picking, which I think is an AMAZING pick is...

Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole

...this intro is amazing to step up to bat against the other team. Genius!!

No comments: