I've got to say, I do love a good list. There's the standard 'To-Do List' which never ceases to provide a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day, even if the only items on said list are: 1. Eat breakfast and 2. Watch The Craft. There was also the more elaborate 'Things Meghan and Danielle Want To Do This Summer' list which technically was only made on one fine occasion during the summer before our senior year of high school, and consisted of activities ranging from 'Delaware River Tubing' to 'Go to Red White and Blue' (Oh, the good ole' days). But the particular list I've been itching to make is the "Things I Love About..." list. So here goes...
Things I love About the Spring/Summer:
1. Riding Bikes at Night (or wee morning hours)
2. Secret Rita drinks at the Park
3. Spring/Summer dresses!!!
4. Movie Tuesdays at Liberty Lands
5. HOT DOGS
6. Pool Parties
7. Fourth of July Red/White/Blue Popsicles/Flavor Ice
8. Margaritas (n' chips)
9. Not Wanting to Die When the Wind Blows
10. Scheming up fun ideas for the summer (and trying my best to follow through)
....I know I am leaving out many magical events/food items but that's the best I can do right now. If I was a cartoon there would be little anvils weighing down my eye lids, and not even the most riveting game of 20 questions could revive me.