Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PS. A Quick Word on Life and Love

I think I might be getting a little mushy in this next post. Yeah I know, you're prolly all OMG WTF but sometimes a girl just has to get a little sappy sometimes.

This morning when I was running around thinking about reading my client files, how I don't know anything about anything, that I have to relearn almost everything I've "learned" the past year because I don't know it/remember it (basically bordering on an anxiety attack) I stopped and thought about the last little blog post that I wrote.

And what I thought was that it's kind of silly for me to pseudo-complain about all the stress and anxiety I will be experiencing for the next few months,

A) Because most everyone has to deal with this kind of stuff

And

B) Because although I'm going to be running around like a crazy person for the next 2(.5?) years and cursing my career decisions, the plain and simple fact still remains that I am so lucky to be very much in Love (capital L, even!) with the most awesome/funny/handsome man I think I have ever come across. And really, that's all I could ask for.

And right now I am going to try to remind myself of this the next time I think, "I hate my life" and realize that that statement is absolutely false and couldn't be further from the truth.

End: Sappy Blogpost

No comments: