Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Aint Never Had a Friend Like Me

Don't you sometimes wonder what you'd wish for if the genie from Aladdin and/or a magical Christina Aguilera popped up right before you and said...



"Youse gets 3 wishes fool'n you beddr givem to me'fore i go back in dis bottleersomethin"

Uhhh, here's my list, just for good measure:

1. Win the Lottery. Win the lottery, Win Thee Lottery. And I'm not talking this scratch-off, Price Is Right bullshizzy. I mean the BIG game.

2. For one super-power
of my choosing, (which I admittedly haven't decided on yet)...BUT I'm leaning towards the ability to stop/pause time...ahh again with the Zach Morris reference! Sorry, but 'tis true.

3. That the Bo-Jangles-inspired ruckus across the street would please be quiet. Especially around the hour of bedtime aka now.


Barfy

Allz I'm saying is, that it's usually around this time of year when I start feeling all jittery and anxious (in the most blissful way, mind you), anticipating all of the fall activies I love so much...scheming up ideas for grand halloween costumes, drinking spiked apple cider and seasonal beers, eating S'MORES (among other treats of course), carving a jack-o-lantern or two....and this year all I feel is jittery and anxious. Sans the blissful.

"Boo-hoo, woe-is-me," I know I know, but still. It's gonna be a rough couple of months for this lill raggamuffin.



And on that note, goodnight.

Ps. Even Stevie hates this crazed lounge singer that's currently destroying our sleeping abilities, and quite possibly our hopes and dreams (it really is that bad. Me: Lottery, Stevie: Yogurt tomorrow).

No comments: