Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forests and Trees and stuff....

I'm thinking about taking a trip up to Massachussets during my time off for Christmas break. I have so much that I want to do during this next month, but I think it would be nice to just be up there for a few days and take a hike through the mountain forest me and meghan got lost in last time (dont worry, this time I'll take a map!)



Maybe there is a nice little bed and breakfast there, too?



I will definitely have to ask meggie for her advice on which places to go to! But all in all I'm feeling excited for this little getaway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man, do NOT remind me of that. most frightening early evening of my life. i really thought we were going to have to spend the night! i'm never allowed to lead us on a hike ever again.