Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It Exists!

When I was a little kid I stayed home sick from school this one day, and my mom brought this video home from the Hunterdon County Library for me. And I remember it was really weird and there was this song about chicken soup with rice, which really pleased me at the time because I was eating some Campbell's soup and it was awesome. Anyway...I used to wonder if this video actually existed or if I just had a dream and made it up.



Oh, Carol King.

There are some unfortunate animation choices in this video...and the dialog doesn't match up to the character's mouths...but I guess that didn't really bother me then so I'll let it slide.

I don't know why I get such a kick out of watching old cartoons from my childhood.

ps. I am totally eating chicken & rice soup right now heh heh I'm a nerd.

No comments: