Monday, April 6, 2009

Phew

Today was pretty okay. I gave therapy for the FIRST TIME EVER and I actually think I did a pretty good job. I'll tell you though, I was reallly reallly nervous and felt like I might ralph during the whole walk from my car to Weiss Hall. I know there will be plenty more times when I'll feel completely scared and unprepared, but for now I feel good about what I'll be doing in the future (because really for a second there I was starting to think I might not be cutout for all of this).

In other news, the skirt I ordered from modcloth arrived in the mail today. I felt like a cupcake with sprinkles on it when I tried it on.



Now I just need to get invited to an old-fashioned dance party.



yeah boyee

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

i am more than willing to learn the dance routine the back up dancers in the white booties are doing.

practice makes perfect